Thursday, July 24, 2014

Baby Clothes Shopping

Since becoming a mum, I find it really hard to shop for myself as I always think the money would be better spend on S. I have no problem, however, spending money on things for her. Baby clothes are the cutest things ever, and its hard not to get carried away with buying too much. 

I tend to favour a few brands when buying baby clothes, including bonds and target, but my favourite brand of kids clothing is Sprout which is sold at Myer. S's wardrobe is probably 60% Sprout, as all their clothes are cute, unique and well made. I also love Seed Heritage baby clothes, but considering how long they are able to wear them for, the pricing is a bit steep so only splurge on special occasions or if on sale.

June/July always marks the big sale season of the year, so I stocked up on a few things in bigger sizes for the months to come. S is now all set with her 00 and 0 sized clothing (although I'm sure I will find more things I can resist later on). I will be waiting for Seeds next big sale to try and snap up some of the things I've been eying there but are too pricey to buy at the moment.

I saw these Sprout dresses and had to get them. The back two have little pockets, and I got these big enough for S to wear in summer.



Of course I had to stock up on Bonds Wondersuits. These suits with the zips are the best for bedtime as they are much easier to get into when changing nappies.


Love this print so much, I got it in 2 sizes!


This was a pretty and warm dress that I paired with some polka dot leggings.


This set is really sweet, with the little deer on the smock, and matching leggings. 



I didn't buy this one, but had to mention it specially as its really neat. It was a gift from some lovely friends of ours, and includes a coordinating jumper, top, skirt and leggings from target.


I can't wait till S goes through her next growth spurt so she can start wearing some of her awesome new outfits. Dressing babies is so much fun :)

What did you buy this sale season?

Riette
x

No comments:

Post a Comment