Saturday, July 19, 2014

The week of the 14th of July


In between the weird patches of rain, we had some beautiful weather:


So we were able to enjoy some walks to the park. We got to try out the rain cover for the pram, not sure how S felt about it by the look on her face:


Enjoyed having some roses in the house for once:



Jessie loved these homemade peanut butter and bacon treats (I blogged about these on Tuesday):


We had another couple over for a lovely dinner. We've been doing this instead of going out for dinner as its easier with S and also cheaper. Its been good to use some of our neglected wedding gifts again (water jug anyone...).


We haven't been having much salad in the cold weather, so these chicken wraps were well received.


And I'm currently obsessed with this apple, blueberry and acai berry Nudie juice. I haven't had Nudie juices in years, but decided to try some again as they were on at Woolies.


I listed a whole bunch of things on ebay this week with the auctions finishing tomorrow I'm excited for those to finish and see how much I make...so I can then spend it again on more stuff probably.

Tomorrow (Sunday) I am looking forward to relaxing and not having to do anything! Its been a really busy week, and next week is going to be even busier with S starting Gymbaroo and swimming!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend...

Riette
x

No comments:

Post a Comment