Sunday, July 27, 2014

Salted Caramel Cupcakes

I've been practicing my cupcake making skills to use for S's future parties and decided to have a go at making salted caramel cupcakes. They turned out so good I made them twice in 3 weeks (the guys at P's work enjoyed them from what I heard). 



I won't post the recipe as its quite long, but I used this one: Triple Salted Caramel Cupcakes
and the recipe for salted caramel is this one I posted last week. 

My beloved KitchenAid in action

 
Creaming butter and sugar


Adding eggs


Delicious batter (too good not to eat off the spoon)




Ready to bake



Ta-da!


Waiting to be dressed


Salted caramel buttercream


A better look


And the final product, triple salted caramel cupcakes.


You need to make these like yesterday!

Riette
x

No comments:

Post a Comment