Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Shoe Chronicles # 4 : The Sparkliest

I had decided a long time ago I definitely wanted a pair of sparkly shoes in my collection. Unfortunately Strass is out of my budget, so I had to 'settle' for glitter. In the height of my shoe obsession (about 2-3 years ago), I saw these and bought them without any contemplation, it was the sparkly shoe I had been waiting for! My Cinderella shoes...


Presenting the Christian Louboutin Pigalle 100 in Glitter York. The Glitter York is a course glitter as opposed to their mini-glitter, and is multi-coloured, making them match with pretty much any coloured evening outfit.


I have only worn them out once so far, as they aren't that comfortable as the glitter coating on the outside makes the leather inside the toe pretty stiff, but I won't get rid of them as they're too pretty. I know I will sacrifice my feet and wear them again though.

Some detailed shots:







Do you have a pair of Cinderella shoes? or a pair that are really uncomfortable to wear but you won't get rid of?

Riette
x

No comments:

Post a Comment