Saturday, June 21, 2014

Baby Outfiits

Baby clothes are so adorable, it is hard not to get carried away buying too much. Since having a baby, I have discovered a love for Bonds clothing (cheap and comfy), Seed Heritage (pricey but great/different designs for special occasions), and Target (cheap). S has finally grown out of her newborn clothes and is into 000's so we've had to buy a few things recently. Here's some of her (my) favourite outfits at the moment:

 Top and leggings from Target (cute ruffle butt)

Top and hoodie from Bonds, leggings from Next Direct.

Top and leggings from Seed Heritage.

 Dress from Seed Heritage and leggings from Next Direct.

I have to add these in here as they are so cute, I splurged and bought these mouse shoes from Seed. S's feet are still too small to fit them but hopefully soon she will be able to wear them every day!


I have also bought a bunch of things from Ozsale in bigger sizes as they have great deals all the time. The shipping takes a while but as I buy things in advance its not a big deal for me. I've got an order arriving soon so will do a post when it comes (shoes and socks).

No comments:

Post a Comment