Sunday, June 8, 2014

Making the change

Hi fellow blog lovers. As an introduction, here's a little bit about myself:
  • I am 26 years old
  • I live in Western Australia with my husband P, our 8 week old baby S, and our furbaby Jessie (the most beautiful golden retriever in the world - I'm bias)
  • I went straight out of uni into a job at one of the biggest accounting firms in the world = large amounts of pressure.
  • I love, love, love shoes, and have since I was born. Apparently my first word was shoes! My mum also kept my first pair of shoes and gave them to me at my wedding...
  • I also love food and enjoy trying new recipes for my husband to try out.
  • My exercise of choice is body step and reformer pilates.
I originally thought of starting this blog to be about my transition from a high pressure corporate job to motherhood, but it will be a mix of personal thoughts, fashion, food, family and reviews. I decided to start a blog as I love to read other blogs, and thought it would be a good hobby to keep me busy when the baby isn't demanding all my attention.

I hope you find this interesting enough to follow me.

Happy reading :)

R

No comments:

Post a Comment