Saturday, June 14, 2014

Summer sale shoe picks: Matches Fashion

So the summer sales have started in the northern hemisphere, and as usual there are some great deals to be found on designer gear. Although my budget is limited this year due to our new arrival, it doesn't hurt to look! The first site I visited was Matches fashion. I have purchased from this site in the past and have had great experiences. They send your items in the most beautiful boxes which I use for storage (stylish and useful). I would have to say they are on par with Net-a-porter in terms of service. 

Here are my shoe picks for their Summer 2014 sale:

 Aquazurra Beverley Hills suede sandals $488 (40% off)

Rag and Bone grey suede Newbury boots $344 (40% off)

Alexander McQueen Metal Toe-Cap Pumps $365 (50% off)

Gianvito Rossi Red Ankle Strap Suede Sandals $399 (40% off)

Dolce & Gabbana Bellucci Slinkbacks $336 (50% off)

If I were able to buy one, it would be the Aquazurra sandals, the colour looks amazing! Which ones are your favourite?

No comments:

Post a Comment