Monday, June 9, 2014

iHerb haul

I have jumped on the iHerb bandwagon after reading about it on the Vogue forums recently. Considering I wanted to buy some quest bars, I thought I would do a big order as an excuse to try a bunch of new things. After spending a copious number of hours scanning through the pages and pages of snackfoods available, I managed to narrow my cart down to a respectable amount.

All the goodies in the box:


Organised shot of everything:


Chocolite protein powder in French Vanilla flavour. I needed a replacement protein powder for smoothies so thought I'd give this a try:


Box of 12 Quest bars in Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. I have found having a newborn I often go without having proper meals during the day, so wanted some bars to have handy for when I'm out an about:


Bare Fruits dried granny smith apples, fuji apples, and mango pieces:


Made in Nature dried pineapples and mangoes:


 Organic coconut flakes and Crunchies dried strawberries:


Organic dark chocolate almonds (I tried some of these already...yum!):


A few savoury ones: Somersaults pacific sea salt bites, Annies 5 grain mac & cheese and Food Should Taste Good Jalapeno tortilla chips:


Once I've tried them all, I will do a review blog post. So far I've only tried the quest bars and the chocolate almonds, both of which were great.

Overall experience with iHerb
I am very pleased with my experience buying from iHerb. I place the order on the 5th June and received it on the 9th, which considering it came from the US and a weekend occurred in the middle, I would consider reasonable delivery time. The shipping is not very expensive at all by Australian standards. The pricing is also pretty good value for money compared to alternates available both online and in store, the quest bars were cheaper than anywhere else I could find. There is a10% off your first order code with a simple google search which makes it even better value.

I will definitely be purchasing from iHerb again once I finish this lot, it will probably become a monthly occurrence.

No comments:

Post a Comment