Thursday, June 26, 2014

Shoe Chronicles # 3 : The Girliest

My favourite shoe designer without a doubt is Salvatore Ferragamo. I have found they are very underrated, especially considering the price and superior quality when compared to other more high end shoe brands (Louboutin, Jimmy Choo etc...), and they always go on sale which is a bonus! 


Burgundy is one of my favourite colours especially in winter, so I was stoked when I found these on sale last year. This style 'ribes' is very flattering and so comfortable, and the signature bow across the toe adds a little something extra. I wear black ones for work all the time as he heel is only 70mm high which is very manageable for all day wear.

Without further delay, here are some pics of the beauties:






If you're in the market for good quality designer shoes that are actually comfortable, I would totally recommend Ferragamos!

No comments:

Post a Comment