Saturday, June 21, 2014

Shoe Chronicles # 2 : The Newest

I was meant to post this on Wednesday but we've had a crazy week. 


This is part 2 of my shoe collection, and I thought it would be good to show my latest acquisition, the Rag and Bone Newbury boots in black. With winter coming up I wanted a pair of good quality black ankle boots and spent ages researching which ones would suit me best when I came upon the Rag and Bone boots. From what I could tell online, as I had never seen them in person, they appeared to be very classic looking and trans-seasonal which was exactly what I was looking for. P wanted to buy me something nice for my first mothers day, so the timing was great. I purchased these through Net-a-Porter and as usual they arrived in a couple of days in perfect condition.


Birds eye view:


My first attempt at modelling shots (I need to get P used to taking these for me!): 


And a close up shot from the side:


I am also wearing a tunic from Country Road and leggings from Ezibuy. 
I love these boots so much, I've been thinking about getting the same in a light brown colour for summer. Hopefully they go on sale!

No comments:

Post a Comment