Sunday, June 22, 2014

New Workout Gear Haul

It was my birthday a couple of weeks ago and I was very spoiled by my friends and family with gifts cards to Lululemon and Lorna Jane, two of my favourite stores. Over the long weekend P and made the trek into the city so I could go to Lululemon, and here's my haul and reviews:


Lululemon tops (L - R:  Cool Racerback in We are from space black, Swiftly Tech short sleeve top, Cool Racerback camo print)



 Lorna Jane (L - R: Cresent Excel half zip top, Amy full length tights, Comfort sports bra).



Here's some modelling shots. I am a size 12 in Lululemon and find the tanks really slim fitting.


My favourite buy out of all of them would have to be the Lorna Jane full length leggings. I think I wore them everyday the week I got them. In fact I loved them so much I've purchased a second pair so that I have a backup in case they're in the wash!

I love the feeling of new workout gear, it provides a little bit extra motivation when getting ready to workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment