Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Shoe Chronicles #1 : The favourites

Shoes are one of my great loves. My mum insists that 'shoes' was my first word, and she even kept my first pair of shoes and gave them to me at my wedding during her speech (may sound weird but it was very sentimental). I have amassed a decent sized collection of designer shoes over the past few years ranging from Christian Louboutin to Valentino. I know there any many shoe lovers out there, so every Wednesday I will post a pair from my collection on the blog.


I thought for my first shoe post I would photograph my most prized pair, my Christian Louboutin lace bouquet Pigalles in 100mm. Sadly, I've only worn these a couple of times but I would never get rid of them, they are too beautiful.

They have a nude satin underlay, with a very fine mesh over the top and covered in a black floral lace design. 



The signature red sole peeping through from the back:



Close up of the exquisite lace detailing: 


This shoe also started my love affair with the Pigalle style. I have a couple more which I'm sure will make an appearance on this blog sooner or later. 

Thanks for visiting my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment