Friday, June 13, 2014

Our wedding story

P and I got married on the 19th March 2011. It was a magical day which just flew by, I love looking back at the pictures and remembering all the beautiful moments we had. I remember feeling so happy and calm all morning whilst we were getting ready, but as soon as the limo pulled up to the gardens where our ceremony was being held and I saw everyone waiting there I turned into a blubbering mess, and stayed that way through most of the ceremony. It wasn't a surprise I cried so much to be honest based on my reactions when I watch bridal shows on TV. Our reception was held at a marina with water views, and by the time we got around to saying hi to everyone the night was almost over! I'll let the photos tell the story...




 







Credits Annaliese Frank photography and Drew Mettam photography.

No comments:

Post a Comment